News & Events
- Magazine: The Virginia Episcopalian is a quarterly magazine for the communicants of the Diocese that tells are shared stories of mission and ministry.
- Blog: The Virginia Episcopalian blog features articles from the magazine and exclusive online content throughout the year..
- Newsletter: The e-Communiqué is a weekly newsletter that provides announcements and event information.
- News Releases: The News Room is the place to go for late-breaking stories and press releases.
- Events: Events Calendar provides a detailed glimpse of the upcoming programming coming out of the diocesan offices.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Flickr
- Center Aisle is our General Convention blog. It hopes to speak to a radical centrism – one that binds together different viewpoints and voices in the Episcopal Church.