227th Annual Convention Pre-Convention Information and Forms
The 227th Annual Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia will be held on November 11-13, 2021 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel, 1700 S. Eads Street, Arlington, VA 22202.
Annual Convention Delegate and Church Forms
- Parish Confirmed Communicants in Good Standing (CCGS)/Parish Certificate of Election (COE) form.
- Youth Delegate Certificate of Election (COE) form. For additional information, download the Youth Delegate Information Packet and the Information Packet for Regional Presidents.
- Collegiate Delegate Certificate of Election (COE) form.
All forms must be submitted to Bill Martin.
The due date for submitting the Parish COE/CCGS and Youth COE form is April 15, 2021. The due date for submitting the Collegiate COE is May 1, 2021. The voting privileges of delegates at convention cannot be certified until the parish’s Confirmed Communicants in Good Standing (CCGS)/Certificate of Election (COE) form has been received by the Convention Registrar. If you are unsure if those forms have been submitted for your church, contact Bill Martin.
NOTE: Each of these documents is a fillable form PDF file. In order to complete the form on your computer, you must first save the file on your computer. Once it is saved, you can open and complete the form.
Related Organizations are those whose charters or statements of purpose have been reviewed and approved by the Executive Board and whose status as a Related Organization shall have been approved by the Convention of the Diocese.
Each Related Organization elects its own board and officers, but the nominations are reviewed by the Committee on Related Organizations and then presented to the Annual Convention for its concurrence.
If you are interested in serving on one of these boards, please contact that organization directly to begin the process.
- Trustees of the Funds: Ms. Janet Osborn
- Diocesan Missionary Society: Ms. Karen Grane or Mr. Stas Jones
- Virginia Diocesan Homes: Mr. Dick Juergens or Ms. Paula Stallard
- Bloomfield: Ms. Courtney Kohler
The Nomination form for related organizations should be submitted to Bill Martin. Nominations will be posted here as they are submitted. The deadline for submission of nominations to related organizations is Friday, September 10, 2021.
NOTE: The nomination form is a fillable PDF file. In order to complete the form on your computer, you must first save the file to your computer. Once it is saved, you can open and complete the form. Then, save it and return the completed form to Bill Martin.