2018 Annual Giving Resources
Welcome to annual giving ministries in the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia – we are so glad you’re here!
This year The Diocese of Virginia is excited to provide our third set of resources that connects churches more deeply with one another, whether around the corner or across the Commonwealth.
Based on the post-communion prayer on pg. 365 of the Book of Common Prayer, Walk in Love invites congregations to reflect on the many worlds of ministry at our churches and the urgency … the now … with which Jesus Christ calls us.
These ministries can be outside the church walls, where many consider the “world” to be. They can be calls inside the church walls to the world of the altar guild, the world of scripture study, or the world of liturgy. They can also be urgent calls to move with God more deeply into our own worlds of grief, parenting, elder care, or loneliness. Wherever members find themselves, this program meets them there and invites them deeper into their own worlds of ministry, and deeper into the generous people they already are.
Click Here for Spanish "Ahora al Mundo"
1. Program Overview
2. Table of Contents
3. Suggested Calendar
8. Bishops' Videos and Questions
9. Pledge cards
10. E-giving Card
11. Prayers of the People
12. Blessing of the Pledge Cards
13. Book club recommendations
14. Stewardship with children
16. Year-end giving
17. Church Vitality Day Presentations
18. Wallet Card (print or load image to your phone)
19. St. Ignatius examen
Logos are also available in EPS files. Because of the size of these files, please contact Stephanie Gurnsey Higgins for these.
- Congregation Introduction Letter
- Vestry Communication
- Pledge Letter Information
- Pledge Letter - New
- Pledge Letter - Static
- Pledge Letter - Proportional
- Pledge Letter - Mid-year
- Encouragement Note
- Acknowledgement Card
- Thank You Letter
- October 7, 2018 | Proper 22
- October 14, 2018 | Proper 23
- October 21, 2018 | Proper 24
- October 28, 2018 | Proper 25
- November 4, 2018 | Proper 26
- November 4, 2018 | All Saints
- November 11, 2018 | Proper 27
- November 18, 2018 | Proper 28
- Introductory Presentation: Now into the World
- Annual and Proportional Giving
- Creative Planned Giving
- Changing the Verb | Remarks from Bishop Susan E. Goff
- Matches, Kindling and Incense: How to Life the fire of the Spirit Without Burning Out Volunteers
- Mission, Outreach and Diversity through Beloved Community
- Social Media Strategies: Meeting People Where They Already Are
- To E-Give or Not to E-Give?: That's Not the Question Anymore
- Virginia Diocesan Homes: Re-purposing for Mission
- What's Trending