2017 Annual Giving Resources
Welcome to annual giving ministries in the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia – we are so glad you’re here!
This year The Diocese of Virginia is excited to provide our second set of resources that connects churches more deeply with one another, whether around the corner or across the Commonwealth.
These resources are based on the Collect for Purity, which begins ‘Almighty God, to you all hearts are open, all desires known, and from you no secrets are hid …’.
Many hear these sentences every Sunday, but miss the call into worship and into relationship with God exactly because they are settling into their pews, finding they hymn page, and frankly because they do hear them at the beginning of every service. The words are lost to repetition. This annual giving ministry invites people deeply into this rich prayer and into how our hearts are open to God, to ourselves, and to others.
1. Program Overview
2. Table of Contents
3. Suggested Calendar
8. Bishop's Video and Questions
9. Pledge card-Adult
9a. Pledge card-Children
9b. Proportional Giving Chart
10. Prayers of the People
11. Blessing of the pledge card
12. Forum Starter
13. Book Club
14. Including Children in Stewardship
15a. Pledge Analysis
16. Year-end giving
17. Workshop Presentations
- Congregation Introduction Letters
- Vestry Communications
- Pledge Letter – Read this first!
- Encouragement Note
- Acknowledgement Card
- Thank you letter
- September 24, 2017 - Full | September 24, 2017- 2up
- October 1, 2017 - Full | October 1, 2017 - 2up
- Feast of St. Francis - Full | Feast of St. Francis - 2up
- October 8, 2017 - Full | October 8, 2017 - 2up
- October 15, 2017 - Full | October 15, 2017 - 2up
- October 22, 2017 - Full | October 22, 2017 - 2up
- October 29, 2017 - Full | October 29, 2017 - 2up
- All Saints 2017 - Full | All Saints 2017 - 2up
- Nov 5, 2017 - Full | Nov 5, 2017 - 2up
- Nov 12, 2017 - Full | Nov 12, 2017 - 2up