Voting Faithfully and Safely
Election season is upon us in the U.S., and now is the time to make sure you – and those in your community – are ready. This year, many states have updated how voters can cast their ballot with no-excuse absentee ballots, early voting, and other measures to allow Americans to vote safely in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click the following links to learn more about each topic:
- Plan your vote.
- Considerations for election polling locations and voters.
- What rideshare, taxi, limo and other passenger drivers-for-hire need to know about COVID-19.
- Protect yourself when using transportation.
- K-12 schools and child care programs.
- Review the state-based COVID-19 child care information.