Jobs & Transitions
The Office of Transition Ministry offers support for clergy who are discerning a call to a new position; for congregations in search of new clergy; and for laity in search of fulfilling church work.
- Open Positions: Provides descriptions of up-to-date clergy and lay openings in churches and church organizations in the Diocese of Virginia.
- The Transition Process: Gives churches and priests a brief outline of what to expect as they move into and through transition.
- Letter of Agreement Templates: Provides templates for your church to use as clergy are called to new positions.
- Compensation Guidelines: Benefits and compensation information for clergy. This is a helpful resource for vestries and church treasurers.
- Fresh Start: Provides information about the program for clergy in new positions in the Diocese of Virginia.
- Interacting with the Diocese: Contains need-to-know dates and information for clergy, especially those transitioning in to new positions in Virginia.
- Clergy Changes Archive: A list of clergy transitions in the Diocese of Virginia, listed by start date or end date.