The Diocesan Missionary Society (“DMS”) has no prescribed application form for use in requesting an extension of an existing loan. However, the following basic information is required for the consideration of a loan extension.
- Status of the project funded by the original loan
- Copy of the parish’s most recent parochial report
- Copy of the parish’s most recent year-end financial statement
- A description of current debt or liens of the parish
- Evidence of Vestry approval of the loan extension (at the minimum, indication in the Vestry minutes that the senior warden/treasurer/Rector is authorized to seek an extension of the loan)