Finance & Management
The staff of the Treasurer’s office performs a variety of tasks and provides resources to the clergy and churches of the Diocese, including oversight of the collection, disbursement and management of the funds of the Diocese and several related organizations.
- 2021 Medical and Dental Plans and Rates
- The Cost-of-Living adjustment for 2021 is 0.92%.
- July 20, 2020 Onboarding Presentation
- Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs (2019 revision) | Manual de Métodos Administrativos (2019)
- 2021 Compensation Guidelines are available now; please see this important memo and materials regarding 2021 health insurance plan selections.
- View our 2017 Audited Financial Statements.
- Updated Audit Forms are available here.
- The IRS Business Mileage reimbursement rate is $0.575 per mile, as of January 1, 2020. View the IRS standard mileage rates for past years.
Edward A. (Ted) Smith, IV, email@example.com, Treasurer, 800-DIOCESE x1046
Stas Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, Financial Administrator, 800-DIOCESE x1022