Finance & Management
The staff of the Treasurer’s office performs a variety of tasks and provides resources to the clergy and churches of the Diocese, including oversight of the collection, disbursement and management of the funds of the Diocese and several related organizations.
- 2022 Medical and Dental Plans and Rates
- The Cost-of-Living adjustment for 2022 is 1.99%. See COLA history here.
- July 20, 2020 Onboarding Presentation
- Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs (2019 revision) | Manual de Métodos Administrativos (2019)
- Updated Stock Gift Instructions
- Updated Audit Forms
- The current IRS Business Mileage reimbursement rate is $0.56 per mile, as of January 1, 2021. View the IRS page with mileage rate history.
Edward A. (Ted) Smith, IV, firstname.lastname@example.org, Treasurer, 800-DIOCESE x1046
Stas Jones, email@example.com, Financial Administrator, 800-DIOCESE x1022