Reporting an Incident

Information regarding offenses is reported to Intake Officers, designated by the Bishop. Notify an Intake Officer by phone, e-mail, or letter. The Intake Officers are listed below. We recommend contacting the intake officer closest to you, but ultimately the the person reporting can contact either of the intake officers he or she chooses.

The Rev. Sven vanBaars
Business Phone: 804-693-3035
Cell Phone: 804-815-7692 
Location: Middle Peninsula

Please note that the Title IV Canons address offences by clergy. To report an alleged offence by a lay person, please contact the Rt. Rev. Susan Goff (800-DIOCESE x1011).