Below you will find links to commonly requested forms for use by Diocese of Virginia clergy, whether canonically resident, under license, serving parochially or serving in another capacity. If you have any questions, please contact the Bishop's Office.
To be licensed or to receive a renewal, your Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training must be current within 10 years. We will not relicense clergy without current training. Click here for information on misconduct prevention training. If you're uncertain when you last took the training, please contact Vicky Bickel (email@example.com). The diocesan offices keeps misconduct prevention records for clergy, but not for laity.
Canonical Residency: Transferring In to the Diocese
Canonical Residency: Transferring Out of the Diocese
Clergy Licensing: Priests and Vocational Deacons
- Requirements and Application for License
- Relicense Application (only form required for license renewal)
Reporting for Non-Parochial Clergy
- Register as Supply Clergy
- Clergy canonically resident or under license in Virginia can use this form to register as supply clergy. For more on how to become licensed, see above.
- If you need the supply clergy list, email Karen Smith or see the link in this month's Clergy Communique.
- Supply clergy compensation guidelines.
Cycle of Prayer
- Go to Cycle of Prayer page.
- Click here for all forms and guidelines pertaining to licensed lay ministries. Please note: All of these ministries except for Eucharistic Ministers who do not take the sacraments out of the church are required to take some form of misconduct prevention training