Resources and documents related to the Anglican Convenant.
After reviewing these materials, please share your feedback on the proposed Anglican Covenant by completing this online form, which will be submitted directly to the General Convention deputation of the Diocese of Virginia.
- The Anglican Communion Covenant, current proposed text
- The Anglican Communion Covenant, with letter from the Rev. Canon Dr. Kenneth Kearon, secretary General of the Anglican Communion (12/18/09)
- The Anglican Communion Covenant, The Third (Ridley Cambridge) Draft
- Translation of the Ridley-Cambridge Draft of the Proposed Anglican Covenant (into English from the original churchese)
- Executive Council D020 Task Force June 2010 Study Guide to the Proposed Anglican Covenant
- Bibliography of Resources on the Anglican Communion Covenant, prepared by the Rev. Dr. Andrew Goddard
- Questions & Answers on the Anglican Communion Covenant, from the Anglican Communion Web site
- Covenant Working Party Commentary on Revisions to Section 4
- The Anglican Communion Web Site
- Episcopal News Service Article: Executive Council Submits General Convention Resolution Saying Church is 'Unable to Adopt Anglican Covenant'