Special Convention April 2021
Th Rt. Rev. Susan Goff has called for a Special Convention to Adopt the Budget. Due to the pandemic, the Special Convention will be held virtually via Zoom, on Saturday, April 24, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The sole order of business will be to vote on a budget and any relevant resolutions associated with the budget.
Additional details and Convention documents will be posted to this page as they become available.
- Delegates for this Special Convention will be those who were elected and certified for the 226th Convention last November.
- Participation in the Special Convention is mandatory. If a lay delegate is not able to attend, an alternate must attend. If a clergy delegate cannot attend, they must be excused by the Bishop.
- Due to online voting, visitors will not be able to attend. Only canonically resident clergy, elected lay delegates, and ex-officio members of Convention will be allowed to register and participate in the online Special Convention.
- The deadline to register is Friday, April 16, 2021. The fee is $25.
- If you have questions about registration, contact Bill Martin.
An Open Hearing on the Budget will be held on Saturday, April 17, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. via Zoom. The link will be sent to delegates by April 15.