Are you interested in securing your church’s future?
We are happy to help as you explore planned gifts for our churches, related organizations and the Diocese of Virginia.
The diocesan planned giving website includes resources for individuals interested in exploring gift options from the privacy of their own home. Planned gift calculators can provide illustrations for gift annuities, annuity trusts, deferred gift annuities, etc. And don’t forget to subscribe to our planned giving e-newsletter!
Another excellent resource is The Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF). Their webinars, along with Planned Giving On-Demand, are a great place to begin. These webinars from the ECF cover the basics and will give you much of the information you’ll need to get started.
- Planned Giving: Stewards of God’s Bounty
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Guarantee an Income for Life
- Charitable Remainder Trust: Help Loved Ones and the Church
- Pooled Income Fund: Give and You Shall Receive
- Writing Your Will: Where There’s a Will There’s A Way
To have a conversation about meeting your church’s current and future needs, please feel free to contact Stephanie Gurnsey Higgins: firstname.lastname@example.org, schedule a phone call, or call 800-DIOCESE X1031.