Fresh Start is a two-year program for clergy which seeks to strengthen the relationships among clergy, congregations and the Diocese during times of transition.
The curriculum covers essential topics such as church and clergy finance, conflict transformation, change management, time management, and self-care. In addition to the topical presentations by knowledgeable speakers, Fresh Start seeks to draw on the “wisdom in the room” by creating space for clergy to share resources, stories, and to seek advice.
2018-2019 Program Year
- September 18, 2018 -- New Clergy Orientation @ Mayo House, Richmond
- For clergy who have not previously attended a New Clergy Orientation.
- October 14-15, 2018 @ Shrine Mont, opening retreat (prior to fall conference, Oct. 15-17)
- November 15, 2018 @ Trinity, Fredericksburg
- January 10, 2019 @ Trinity, Fredericksburg
- February 14, 2019 @ Trinity, Fredericksburg
- March 14, 2019 @ Trinity, Fredericksburg
- May 6, 2019 @ Shrine Mont (prior to spring clergy retreat, May 6-8)