Lay Leader Guidelines
Please note: All of these ministries except for Eucharistic Ministers who do not take the sacraments out of the church are required to take some form of misconduct prevention training. For a guide on what types of training are acceptable for each ministry, please click here.
NOTE: Each of the following documents is a fillable form PDF file. In order to complete the form on your computer, you must first save the file on your computer. Once it is saved, you can open and complete the form.
- Catechist - Information & Application
- Eucharistic Minister - Information & Application
- Eucharistic Visitor - Information & Application
- Pastoral Leader - Information
- Preacher - Information & Application
- Worship Leader - Information & Application
Licenses are not required for Lectors who read the Scriptures or for Litanists who lead the Prayers of the People in worship.
Licenses will be emailed as PDF attachments to the parish office.