Finance & Management
The staff of the Treasurer’s office performs a variety of tasks and provides resources to the clergy and churches of the Diocese, including oversight of the collection, disbursement and management of the funds of the Diocese and several related organizations.
- Health Insurance Open Enrollment is November 3 - November 22.
- Linked here are the 2018 rates for medical and dental insurance. The full 2018 Compensation Guidelines are available here.
- To view our 2016 Audited Financial Statements, click here.
- To view the 2018 plan comparison chart, click here.
- Updated Audit Forms are available here.
- The IRS Business Mileage reimbursement rate is $0.535 per mile, as of January 1, 2017. The 2016 rate was $0.54 per mile.
- Materials from the 2014 Treasurer's & Administrator's Conferences held in September are available on our Other Resources page.
Edward A. (Ted) Smith, IV, email@example.com, Treasurer, 800-DIOCESE x1046
Stas Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, Financial Administrator, 800-DIOCESE x1022
Sissy Bice, email@example.com, Benefits Coordinator, 800-DIOCESE x1047
Rick Barber, firstname.lastname@example.org, IT Support, 800-DIOCESE, x1018