The Administrative Services section of our site is the hub for the professional needs of clergy and lay leaders in the Diocese of Virginia.
- Alcohol Policies: The Diocese of Virginia's policy for responsible use of alcohol.
- Clergy Licensure: Canonical residency and licensing, registration to serve as a supply cleric, etc.
- Cycle of Prayer: For use in the Prayers of the People.
- Disaster Preparedness & Response
- Ecclesiastical Discipline: Includes info on clergy conduct expectations, how to report suspected misconduct, and proceedings following a report of misconduct.
- Finance & Management: Resources from the Treasurer's Office: pledges, parochial reports, compensation guidelines, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Forms: A repository of online forms and registrations.
- Interacting with the Diocese: Contains need-to-know dates and information for clergy and lay professionals, especially those transitioning in to new positions in Virginia.
- Lay Leader Guidelines: Guides and forms for licensed lay ministry.
- Marriage Guidelines: Forms and guides for clergy for marriage and re-marriage.
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention: Guide on who needs training, training opportunities and registration, calendar of workshops, policy manual.
Having trouble finding what you're looking for? Please call us at 800-DIOCESE.