Generous Hearts Campaign for Earthquake Repair
St. Stephen's, Culpeper has started a vigorous fundraising campaign for reconstruction following the 2011 earthquake. Inspired by Acts 4 - "Sharing what God has given with glad and generous hearts" - the campaign is centered on the theme of Generous Hearts. The Generous Hearts Committee hopes to meet their goal of $500,000 by their 200th birthday, on November 2, 2014.
- Available Now: Red Polo Shirts with the St. Stephen's logo. Cost is $25 / men, $18 / women, $12 / kids
- Available Now: Red Silicone Reminder Bracelets with the Generous Hearts Campaign logo. Cost is $1.00
- Now through August 29: Atheneans Restaurant in Culpeper is generously donating 20% of their gross Wednesday evening sales
- August 12, 2012: The Church and ministry re-dedication at 10:30 a.m.
- Available in August: Glass Christmas Ornaments with an etching of the front of St. Stephen's. A different ornament will be released every Christmas, creating a collectible series. Cost and release date TBD.
- Sept. 29, 2012: High Tea from 2:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m., cost is $50.00 per person, tables may be purchased as well
- Dec. 1, 2012: Murder Mystery Dinner, begins at 6:00 p.m., cost is $50.00 per person, 4 course dinner, drinks and the game are included
- May 17, 2013: Book now: Royal Caribbean cruise through Battlefield Travel in Culpeper, set sale out of the Port of Baltimore for a 7-night cruise to Bermuda. Costs starts at $989.00 person. St. Stephen's will receive $50.00 per person for the booking and another $50.00 per cabin from Royal Caribbean. Passengers will receive a $50.00 tax deduction receipt. Book now with only $100 deposit.
- 2014: Gray ghost Vineyards will release two special vintage wines with St. Stephen's private labels. Pre-orders will be accepted closer to the release date.
- 2014: Commemorative 200th Birthday Book with the church's history, photos and timeline.
Ohmer Called to Serve as Rector of the Falls Church Episcopal
Center Aisle Live Online