Located in the Diocese of Virginia, Richmond preferred
The Diocese of Virginia seeks a highly motivated, organized and creative person to serve as Shrine Mont Camps Registrar. Duties will primarily be focused on the administration, preparation and support for the Shrine Mont Camps program, although there will be other diocesan duties as assigned. The right individual for this position will be able to articulate the vision and mission of the Shrine Mont Camps program and will work diligently to help the program live into the vision. High levels of administrative, organizational, and communication skills are required. Marketing or social media experience is preferred. They must be comfortable managing competing deadlines, coordinating and leading others in projects, and providing excellent customer service. They will report to the Director of Shrine Mont Camps. This position can be combined with the Curator for Lifelong Learning if applicable.
- Provide all administrative support for camps throughout the year
- Includes being first point of contact for parents, “onboarding” hires, oversight of administering scholarship aid, etc.
- Takes a leadership role with communication, marketing (online and print) and advertising (including the annual camp brochure, ongoing parent mailings and the summertime camp blog)
- Visits churches 5-6 times throughout the year to talk up camp
- Participates and leads (on occasion) Camp Tours and “taste and see” events to recruit new campers
- Attends ACA/ECCC events with Director
The Episcopal Diocese of Virginia is an equal opportunity employer that actively seeks diverse fields of candidates to fill staff vacancies.
In addition to your letter of interest, please submit a resume and a list of at least three references, with contact information to Ed Jones, Secretary and Chief of Staff, (email@example.com) by August 12.