Planting and Growing Your Food Ministry
If you have a seedling idea for a food, garden or land ministry, or want to grow your current ministry, join this conversation with agrarian ministry practitioner, Brian Sellers-Petersen.
Brian will provide you with:
- Examples from churches across the country that are creatively using their land and property to grow food, feed the hungry and care for the environment.
- Ideas and inspiration to help you become church gardeners and farmers.
- More uses for your existing church garden.
- Ways your church land can be used to further care for creation.
- Ways to involve your children and youth in creation care, gardening and food ministries.
About your Webinar Host: Brian Sellers-Petersen is the Agrarian Missioner for the Diocese of Olympia and author of Harvesting Abundance: Local Initiatives of Food and Faith. He was a keynote speaker and preacher at our recent diocesan Annual Convention. Register.