Community Lenten Series: "City of God"
St. Paul's, Richmond
815 East Grace St
Richmond, VA 23219
› Driving Directions
St. Paul’s historic Lenten Lunch program is here again. This year’s program, “City of God,” will take place on Wednesdays ONLY throughout Lent.
This is an interfaith series, and will feature speakers from several different faith backgrounds, all from the City of Richmond.
Our series schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, March 6 – Imposition of Ashes for Ash Wednesday (no speaker, but there will be lunch)
- Wednesday, March 13 – The Rev. Jeanne Pupke (First UU)
- Wednesday, March 20 – Imam Ammar Amonette (Islamic Center of VA)
- Wednesday, March 27 – The Rev. John Kinney (Ebenezer Baptist Church, Virginia Union University)
- Wednesday, April 3 – Rabbi Michael Knopf (Temple Beth-El)
- Wednesday, April 10 – The Rev. Andrew Terry (St. Peter’s Episcopal Church)
Lunches will be $9. Each Wednesday will feature two hot menu main dishes, and one cold menu dish. Desserts will be available for purchase as well. Menus are listed, and brochures and flyers are available for download, on our website.